Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacksonf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Foreskin
    A slight itching come in my foreskin and it started inflamated and having slight pain
    It reduces the size of the hole too.
    Around 2 years back I got this problem but after 4-5 weeks it has gone. Now it is come again two weeks back it is gone and again started. Now I cannot pull back the skin at all. A very small ole only. But passing urine I am not facing problem. What is the solution for this? What medicine I can use?
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Jul 29, 2007, 10:39 AM
    If you are uncircumsized you have a higher risk for bacteria to thrive in the genital area. My guess would be that you may have some kind of infection. My best advice would be to talk to your doctor.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Maybe you need to see the doctor about this. Most otc itching medications, will warn you not to put inside of genitals. I am assuming that you are not circumised. Also eat plenty of yogurt. This is good for keeping your system balanced. Hopefully you practice safe sex, if you sre sexually involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreskin Scared [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am starting puberty and I have an uncircumcised penis. I have pulled it down before but just so much that you can only see the tip, not the whole head. And I am scared to pull it down all the way because I fear that it the skin will get stuck. Can someone give me some advise.

Foreskin [ 7 Answers ]

I have a serious problem here. My foreskin does not go back at all. First, I used to believe that its normal but now after listening from friends, I understood that the foreskin should go back. I have never had intercourse with girl till now. While masturbating it hurts a lot when I try to pull the...

Foreskin not going back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 25 year old and I tried to pull my foreskin but its not going all the way back, it looks like something is attached to the forehead of my pennis to the skin, when I try to pull it, I feel so much pain and feel like its going to tear apart in middle, I had sex week ago and I can't put it...

Tight foreskin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs old and having sex on the reg. My girlfriend made me aware of my tight fore skin which is now playing on my mind. I have never experienced pain while having sex. Now I'm thinking am I normally. When having sex my foreskin pulls back slightly but then it give off a slight pain...

View more questions Search