Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshipriyanka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 10:57 PM
    I'm second year zoology student
    :) hi friends
    i m second year zoology student......i m confunse for my future .......what should i do....M.Sc or MBA or MCA.....i have done diploma bio informatics so tell me what should i do.:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 11:23 PM
    No one here can tell you what to do, especially if you are an adult. We can only advise you. It is choice that you must make, based upon information that you have; a maturity within you to make the decisions for yourself, and the desires that you have in your heart. People are generally happiest when they make decisions for their lives and livelihoods that are based on what they really want in their hearts. Also, if you make the choices for yourself, then you will have the satisfaction knowing that you are the one that is in charge of your life decisions and not a stranger or bunch of strangers.

My suggestion would be to follow the desires of your heart. If you want to make money, then choose the career path that will make you the most money. If you would be satisfied with the career path that would potentially not make the most money, but one that you would be happiest to do, then I would choose that one.

It is your choice.

This has been my opinion as well as my answer. Hopefully, others will come along to provide their opinions and advice, also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting into zoology field [ 2 Answers ]

If I wanted a job in this field what kind of jobs would be open and what about requiremnts what's good education and training to have.

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

6th year F-1 student [ 3 Answers ]

I'm under F-1 visa. This is my 6th year, so I cannot file as non-resident. The university did not withhold medicare and social security taxes. Is that OK? Do I need to do something about that? My husband is in his 5th year and has a fellowship, which is exempt for residents only. He has tax...

Is it legal to kick my 18 year old student out? [ 1 Answers ]

I can no longer handle having my 18 year old kid in my house... is it legal to kick him out in the state of Georgia even though he is still in high school? He has done no drugs or anything illegal... he just refuses to obey. Thanks.

Zoology cladogram [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to create a cladogram, and I'm not sure if I have it correct. I was given the Taxa Hydrozoa, Bivalvia, Nematoda, Mandibulata, Echinoidea, Squamata and Mammalia and organize them with six branches. I know that Squamata and Mammalia are a sister group. They are also deuterostomes along...

View more questions Search