Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khjoye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 03:54 AM
    Asking for name of book on invisible people
    Can anyone find out the name of this book about invisible people?
    I was trying to find the name of a children book for quite a long time. I've read it in a airport bookstore and haven't finish reading it and now I forgot the name of the book. I would appriciate if anyone would know the name of the book.
    The story is about the lives of a group of invisible people. There was a scene where the invisible guy was at the airport check-in counter and then the people standing behind him were stuck because the guy was standing at the counter. And the person at the counter asked the people to walk forward and the people were like , isn't there a person standing there? And so the invisible guy found that he didn't even have to go through the check in process and went in without checking in.

The other scene a remember was about the invisible guy putting some newspapers on one of the seat of the train/ airplane so that people would not sit on him and would think the person had went to the toilet.

That's all I could remember and I would be really thankful if anyone has read this book and can tell me the name of the book. I really want to find the book and read it again.
    Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Fictional book about ants that use pheremones to kill people in a small town [ 1 Answers ]

I started reading this book about 5 years ago I got it used at a garage sale. Someone stole the book from my locker at school. Does anyone have any clues as to the name of this book?

What is the name of a book about a group of people who started a commune. [ 0 Answers ]

The commune grew so much that they moved it to Alaska, I think and were not prepared for winter and practically starved.I read this book several years ago and think it was set in the sixties, possibly a true story. Help please and Thanks.

Identifying a children's book about lake monsters (picture book not chapter book) [ 2 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could help me identify the title or author of a picture book I used to read as a child. I've seen that other users have had success with similar questions but unfortunately I just remember the basic premise of this book. Any help or tips would be great! The book I'm looking...

I'm invisible. [ 12 Answers ]

I really don’t know how to begin, and I honestly hope this doesn’t turn into a ridiculously long post but I really need input on something that is causing a lot of grief in my life. I know there is no easy answer so all I’m looking for is input. I’m invisible, forgettable, lost easily in a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.