Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BennysGurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Is there anywhere on the web that is legit to work from?
    Hello, I am looking for a legit work from home job. :o I have been to several different websites and checked them with the BBB but, they either have no info on the company or the company wants money. Now, it's not a lot, $1 to $1.95 but, the last time I checked when you work for a company they pay you, not the other way around. :confused: So, my question is does anyone know of any companies out there that are for real and are not scams? I would be very grateful! Thank you in advance for your time and help. :)
    onlinejob Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 03:36 PM

I actually started working online few years ago. The company is more than 10 years old and legit. They always pay me on time – I can show you payment proof. You can join for free and check it out.
    Working online can be a struggle if you just started. You need somebody to point you in the right direction, otherwise you will spend too much time figuring out what is good and what just takes your time.When I started working for this company I got really good sponsor. He showed me lots of tricks and tactics and now I am passing it forward.
    Take a look at Global Domains International - The Internet Land Rush is On! and you want be disappointed.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 21, 2009, 03:58 PM

Looks to me like a combination of MLMs and a top level domain that I don't know why people will want.

Why would someone want ford.ws? Or Sears.ws? Both Ford or Sears would shut them down quickly for copyright infringement. If a domain is already register under the .com, org or .net TLDs, then why would someone want that name using a was TLD?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legit [ 2 Answers ]

A new company, Worlwide Industries on Nash Rd in hamilton On. Selling simple h2o. Want to know if there is any complaints on employies not getting paid.

Are they legit? [ 16 Answers ]

Are psychics legit? I was looking at stuff around my town and like all different popular hotlines on the internet, hoax or people with a real gift?

Are there any legit work from home oppurtunities? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am starting icollege as a mature student in September and would really like to find a work from home oppurtunity that I could do on my computer at home in the evenings. I have my own house so I have a mortgage to pay and I really need to make some extra money. I have been browsing on the...

View more questions Search