Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettyu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 04:55 AM
    Am 12 and I want a nose pierce and highlights
    I'm 12 years old and I want a nose pierce and highlights:D do you think my parents would let me and am I too small? How mcuh are they both in london?:o please answer!! :confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 11, 2009, 01:27 AM

Honestly, yes, I think you are too young for both. If I were your parent, I wouldn't allow it. Why do you want these things? Youth is the best time to enjoy your natural looks!
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 17, 2009, 03:09 PM

I got my first highlights around your age. If they are subtle, and a natural color I don't see anything wrong with it.. If you want subtle blone highlights you can get something like sun-in. It's a peroxide/Lemon based formula. You spray it on when you are going to be out in the sun and it gradually lighens your hair.

As far as the peircing.. wait until you're 18.. or at least close.
    CowboyFriendly Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Well, imo, there is nothing wrong in having a highlights, just pick the natural color..
    But for piercing, I think you have to wait 'til you're 18 because you're still young for that and I think it is not appropriate for a 12 y/o to have a pierce..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Anyone Know How To Pierce Your Lip? [ 10 Answers ]

Does Anyone KNow How to Peirce a lip? Ok look I want to peirce my lip. I mom won't take me to get it done, I have peirced my ears 4 times and my nose and she was fine with it.

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

How soon to re-pierce earlobes [ 4 Answers ]

I got my ears pierced 5 weeks ago and had to have the earrings removed by my doctor three days ago because they both had minor infections because the earrings were too short for my thick earlobes. I am looking forward to re-piercing my ears, but I don't know how soon. The infection, according to my...

My belly pierce. [ 2 Answers ]

So last Friday me and ma best friend went to go get our belly pierced and today when I looked at it it looks a little red and swollen and in da bottom is a little white thing I just want to now if its infected or not

Having a friend pierce my ear? [ 5 Answers ]

My friend said if I let her do it she would use a safety pin... I figured if we steralized the pin it would be okay. I would most likely get a ring or a stud put in... what do y'all think?

View more questions Search