Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beachy6811 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 09:56 AM
    Pregnancy Symptoms for 3 months
    Hi I have been having pregnancy symptoms for the past 3 months. However, I've had periods as well. I missed my period in September but then got one in October and November. My symptoms are bigger breasts, bloating, nausea, food cravings, hungry all the time, tired, headaches occasionally, pretty much every symptom of pregnancy. The clincher is I've never had sex. What else could possibly cause this? I'm afraid I could really be pregnant and was drugged and raped and not know it. This is of course very extreme but I don't know what else to think. I love babies but I know now is not the time in my life to have one so it's not like I'm desperate for one or anything like that. Do you have any ideas of what could be wrong with me? Thanks!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2011, 02:57 PM
    Hi beachy6811... welcome to AMHD,

Are your cycles usually very regular? It may be due to hormone changes, in which you would need to have your doctor check. Since this has been going on for the last three months, good idea to make an appointment.
    beachy6811 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 04:25 PM
    Yes they are very regular. I made a doctor's appointment but it's not until January 18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? [ 12 Answers ]

I'am 2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? But I didn't yet go to the doctor for the check up.. because I'am afraid. And one thing more I don't like yet to become pregnant.

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

2 negative test skipped two months no symptoms of pregnancy? [ 4 Answers ]

I really need some help and would be very grateful if someone helped my girlfriend and i think she is pregnant she took 2 pregnancy test and they were both negative she skipped a month and should have gotten it may 28 2011 but she hasn't she said she started feeling cramps and sore boobs but they...

Can pregnancy symptoms affect me almost two months after an abortion [ 6 Answers ]

Or is it a new pregnancy due to having unprotected sex right after the abortion?

View more questions Search