Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questions24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 02:28 AM
    I think I have chlamydia, It has been about 1 to2 months. I am having a lot of pain
    I think I have had chlamydia for about one to two months now. I am having a lot of lower tummy pain. Did I wait too long to be treated? Do I have all the problems I am hearing and reading about?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 22, 2010, 04:40 AM
    We cannot diagnose you over the internet. There is no way we will know if you have chlamydia, and there is no way for us to know if you will have problems down the road. You NEED to be seen by a doctor or health department as soon as possible. As you already know, this is nothing to ignore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a lot of pain when doing the intercourse what can I do [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am 27years old female... I have lot of pain and burning while doing the intercourse. I am unable to control that pain... that's why I can not partistipy sex regularly... I have some health problems also.. like inflammatory arthirites,thyroid... Now I want children... what can I do? How can...

What a mess and in a lot of pain [ 47 Answers ]

Hey guys me and my ex called it quits yesterday because she felt it wasn't meant to be, and I didn't really want to argue about it since I always thought we shouldn't really talk anymore anyway Long story... here we go Met her when I was 18, at the beginning I told her I wouldn't hurt her(I feel...

Normal tooth extraction but still in a lot of pain [ 1 Answers ]

I had one of my mollers pulled two days ago and today my mouth is still swollen and it still hurts really bad. When I look at it, it is white around the outside and black in the middle. Plus I have a really bad taste in my mouth, I have done everything they told me too after the proccedure. I...

I am having a lot of pain.possible infection? [ 2 Answers ]

On October 30, I had an appointment with the dentist from hell.. after many health violations put upon me. I ended up with what appears to be canker sores on my gum line of my bottom front teeth. After several nights of waking up with the pain, I ended up falling asleep while brushing my teeth...

Lot of hip pain [ 4 Answers ]

hi all... hope I got the right page... I fell 4 yrs ago on my left side... treaded for my gorin... hip also hurt but not bad... so not treaded for my hip... just my gorin... nothing on the x-rays or mri... did theraty 3 mounths and went back to work... hip has ...

View more questions Search