Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwright5162 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 02:02 PM
    Pale Grants for Home Restoration
    :confused: Our home was damaged by Ike and my husband has been out of work for 10 months. We seriously need help restoring our home. Are there any pale grants or grants that don't require a fee or repayment to help restore our home.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 16, 2009, 03:16 PM

No grants require repayment, they're granting you the money, not loaning it. And it's PELL grant. But here is a page full of links for you to check out.

grants for hurricane ike - Google Search

P.S. I'm really sorry to hear that you and your family are going through all that. I wish you and yours all the best in the future, hope the link helps.

Aug 25, 2009, 02:48 AM
    Thank you very much for your information and for clearing up a few things for me.
    JoAnna

Aug 25, 2009, 02:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    No grants require repayment, they're granting you the money, not loaning it. And it's PELL grant. But here is a page full of links for you to check out.

grants for hurricane ike - Google Search

P.S. I'm really sorry to hear that you and your family are going through all that. I wish you and yours all the best in the future, hope the link helps.
    Thank you for clearing a few things up and for your information.
    JoAnna

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants for a home and bills [ 1 Answers ]

I am newly released from prison and trying to make a life for myself are there any grants that may be able to get a home and help me with my bills

Home grants [ 2 Answers ]

Been in prison most of my life. I have bad credit and a felony record and poor work history. I have a family now and I need a home. Is there a grant out there that will help me get a home of my own?

Home Grants [ 1 Answers ]

Are There Grants That Would Allow You To Purchase Homes In The Range Of $600,000.00 Or More ?

View more questions Search