Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello_there Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 09:28 AM
    16 years old with acne -_-
    I am 16 years old and I would consider my acne to be moderrately severe only because my skin is never really actually completely clear and when I break out due to my period or not washing my face, I get tiny little bumps ALL OVER my face and maybe a few white heads. Proactiv actually really works for me, but it does clear my skin 100%. I know that my acne won't disappear COMPLETELY, but I would like to see much more results.

I'm thinking about using the 3-step proactiv in the morning and then at night, only using the 1-step of proactiv(renewing cleanser) with cooconut oil following as a moisturizer. I've read many articles with people saying that coconut oil really helps with a countless of things in life for your body and my mom was the one who suggested that I use it for my skin and hair. By the way, I am African American. I've been doing this for 2 days now and I was wondering if anyone thinks that this is a good idea or not.?

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Severe acne at 26 years old [ 10 Answers ]

I have always struggle with not having perfect skin my mom has scars from all the acne she had so I understang is genetic. I read and read all I can, from, home remedies (that I have tried!) to over the counter products (from the cheapest to the most expensive like a tiny little face cream that...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

3 years of acne, anything I can do? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 15, female and I have bad acne. I've had spots since I was 10 years old and have had bad acne since I was about 12 years old. I've been to the doctor and they gave me anti-biotics called 'Oxytetracycline'. I was told they'd make a difference in about 4 months. 9 months down the line and my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.