Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klstar6909 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Please help I'm so worried
    I am 4 and 1/2 weeks pregnant. Earlier today, I went to pee and started bleeding lightly. I've experienced no cramps and though not really spotting but light flow I have only gone through 3 liners in the past 15 hours. I've had small small clots a few times only on to though. I am so scared that maybe I am losing my miracle or that I wasn't actually pregnant and it was all psychosomatic. I am not cramping nor have back pain nor fever. Well, temp is at 99.2 and has remained up since o day. I still have enlarged breast, my areola are dark with the white bumps itchy and vlue veins throughout. Should I worry or just see if it stops?
    JessicaW8 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2012, 09:38 PM
    You need to go to the doctor ASAP to make sure. The baby could be in serious danger and it needs medical attention.

Aug 3, 2012, 09:43 PM
    Thanks I don't even know if I trust the positive test telling me I was pregnant. It was so faint and only three days ago. I'm afraid that maybe the second line wasn't really there and this is all in my head. Except I don't bleed lightly I'm on heavy and off heavy bleeding at least 8 days straight. This is light. I don't want to go seek medical help and be told I'm just crazy that I'm not pregnant. So confused
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 09:44 PM
    Bleeding in early pregnancy is not uncommon if it is not accompanied by pani or cramping.

Could this be the "normal" time for your regular period if you weren't pregnant? Many times that is the cause... your body isn't completely ready to be pregnant so you spot a little here and there when your regular period is due.

Aug 3, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Bleeding in early pregnancy is not uncommon if it is not accompanied by pani or cramping.

Could this be the "normal" time for your regular period if you weren't pregnant? Many times that is the cause....your body isn't competely ready to be pregnant so you spot a little here and there when your regular period is due.
    Yes, I would've started my period on 07/31 or 08/01. I feel so much better reading yr reply. I just really wanted reassurance that I'm not crazy thank u :-]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search