Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morgan_vicars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 12:11 PM
    Should I talk to my ex boy friend to try to be friends?
    I am 16 me and my ex have just recently broke up, and we haven't talked in a few weeks. He said we probably shouldn't be friends, and I agreed with him, because at that time, I was emotionally distressed, and kept begging him to talk to me.

And now I have accepted that we have broken, and have given him space, and have had no contact with him. I am on Christmas break and I was wondering if I should try and talk to him when school starts again, and try and be friends. Because I still want to be with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 08:27 PM
    No, bad idea to break NC after you agreed not to be friends. Look you begged and chased him to come back, and that didn't work, neither will chasing him to be friends.

Stay with NO CONTACT, and forget being friends, for your own good.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 08:37 PM
    Seldom do boyfriend and girlfriend work out to be "friends" it is better to let it go
    SuperstarJoyce Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 04:38 AM
    Since you 2 broke up,you 2 should not be friends any more. If you 2 really be friends maybe the one hurting is YOU

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friends boy friend said I'm going to leat you lead in how dose a girl do that [ 7 Answers ]

If a boy says I'm ganna ley you lead in (into sex) how would a girl do that

Help my best friends boy friend wants to have sex with a virgin and she's not one so [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so my best friends boy friend was a virgin when they had sex. Rite and she wasent because a week before she meet him she lost it to this other guy. And she feels bad because she knows she shouldn't have don't it wit the other guy(old bf) because if she would have wated a week she could have...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

I have this friends that a boy and we always talk but I never know what to say [ 4 Answers ]

My friend that I have just met is very nice and every day that I am on the phone with him I never know what to say he always ask me why I never talk and its because I never really know what to say to him I wanted to know how to start a good conversation with my friend or what question to ask he...

View more questions Search