Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2017, 03:48 AM
    Press Liar Sanders Joins the Nutjobs
    The White House on Friday said that chief of staff Kelly “absolutely” stands by his false comments about Rep. Frederica Wilson despite video evidence proving him wrong. Kelly told media on Thursday that he recalled Wilson grandstanding during a somber FBI event in 2015, touting herself as having secured funding for a new building. However, the Sun-Sentinel found the full speech video and it contained no such boasting.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Kelly was calling out Wilson as an “empty barrel” for making “a sacred act like honoring a sacred hero about yourself.” CBS reporter Chip Reid corrected Sanders, noting that the Wilson speech shows her praising FBI agents and not once boasting about her legislative record.

Sanders then made up the false statement, “She also had quite a few comments that day that weren’t part of that speech and weren’t part of that video that were also witnessed by many people there,” Sanders replied, declining to name specific comments or evidence. Asked whether Kelly would come out to address his own false statements, Sanders invoked a curious defense: “If you want to get into a debate with a four-star marine general, I think that’s something highly inappropriate.”

What is "highly inappropriate" is denying the video evidence that proves Kelly and Sanders are lying to the American people. In the face of that incontrovertible proof, their lies go well beyond inappropriate.

Bizarre? Unbelievable? Weird? Nutjobs? ALL OF THE ABOVE.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2017, 04:48 AM
    The only out of touch losers are the people brainwashed into supporting Hildebeast... who STILL can't grasp the fact they lost DESPITE massive efforts to rig the election in multiple ways.
    And your post PROVE how out of touch the left is... preferring to dream up an alternative reality than accept the real one.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2017, 06:51 AM
    You righties are still as loony as ever. Not surprising you rally around a dufus lying moron who is unfit and incompetent and getting worse. He will go down in history as the biggest screw up ever to hold the office and drag a bunch of you with him. They still have made no comment about what happened to our soldiers in Niger, and worse you righties don't even care about finding out.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2017, 11:49 AM
    WE aren't the ones who still believe and insist on believing HILLARY was qualified to do ANYTHING, or that she did ANYTHING well at all. And worst of all, believe that Hillary can still be president, if they can somehow get rid of the rightful winner. Hell Hillary didn't even legally or legitimately win her own Primary..THAT was proven to have been stolen from that other retard Sanders via fraud and rigging of the primary.

Never mind the same fools that think the Runner up gets the prize also somehow made it through school without knowing about the electoral College system that is well over 200 years old.

Don't blame the right....the Dumbocrats put BOTH feet in that dung pile when they screwed the more popular Sanders out of his primary win for the HUGELY unlikeable and unqualified Hildebeast Clinton....
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2017, 12:06 PM
    Give it a rest why don't you. You seem to be the only one mentioning Hillary and injecting her in every debate. Is that your way of avoiding the deficiencies of THIS administration? That's called DENIAL that The Dufus is a screw up and it's only been 9 months. You can't even explain his lies under his own merits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying Sanders Supporters [ 49 Answers ]

It's great that Clinton has secured the Democratic nomination but is anyone else fed up with the childish, irrational and fanatical Sanders supporters? I can't think of any candidate in recent history other than Trump who has such immature, disrespectful supporters. I think that Sanders himself is...

Liar, liar pants on fire [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: People lie. But, do you think people lie after they've sworn an oath to tell the truth? Some will - some won't. But how many? Take my poll. I wonder who's more cynical or naïve than I am. Vote once, and it's NOT private. We're going to find out who's cynical and who's not. ...

The right wing. The Constitution. Small government. LIAR, LIAR pants on fire. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: You know how the wingers SAY they want small government, all the while supporting our record as the worlds largest jailer... Yup, we even have more convicts than those miserable, civil rights hating tyrants, the Chinese, whose population is FIVE times greater than ours.. But, I...

View more questions Search