Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afoodie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 08:18 AM
    Leakage after root canal and crown
    What is process or remedy for this problem?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2011, 08:24 AM

Leakage? What's leaking? Is it infected?

You need to consult with your Dentist or Oral Surgeon. This is nothing to be diagnosed OR treated on the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got a root canal and needed crown lengthening but got billed for a crown? [ 10 Answers ]

I went to a new dentist for a horrible tooth ache. They took a full set of X-rays which is fine but I just needed them to look at the one tooth ASAP. I was told I needed a root canal, crown lengthening, and porcelien crown. I could not afford everything at once so I did the root canal the next day...

Is a must a root canal before a crown [ 2 Answers ]

Do you always need a root canal before you have a tooth crown?

Root canal through crown [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a root canal done through a crown and now I need the hole of the top surface filled. My dentist office says I need a "core build up" which is quite expensive. Don't I simply need a filling?

Root canal/crown [ 1 Answers ]

I had a crown and root canal earlier this year. I also have 2 crowns next to it. #16 is crown/canal, # 15, 14 have crowns no root canals. I don't feel those 2 bothering me, They are not sensitive or any other feelings to them. The # 16 has ( or seems) to be bothering me. I went to the dentist...

Crown/root canal [ 6 Answers ]

I had a tooth ground down for a crown which then needed a root canal after the grinding. The first part of the root canal was fine. After the second visit, when filling the canals, the pain was intense and did not go away. Dentist gave me a shot of inflammatory medicine during which he hit...

View more questions Search