Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jen1101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 10:00 PM
    I fell on the ice/snow
    About 5.5 hrs ago I fell on snow/ice and landed on my back and hit my head. I didn't lose consciousness and hopped right up. No dizziness. I do have a slight headache, but I actually had one before that and had taken meds an hour or two before the fall. Now my neck and hip are sore. Anything I should look for regarding head or neck injuries?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 16, 2013, 10:27 PM
    Pain
    Numbness in arms or legs
    Lumps and bruises
    Dizziness
    Vision problems

Our nifty nurse will add more to my list.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2013, 10:42 PM
    Expect to be sore more in the morning, but normally no issue, esp if there is nothing appearing wrong now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fell & banged my knee, very swollen, how and when to apply ice? [ 1 Answers ]

I landed on my knee when I fell, now very swollen. Nothing broken, I'm sure. Just not sure how often and for how long to apply ice

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and [ 5 Answers ]

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and there doesn't seem to be any external brusing. He is playing and laughing with us but every time we pick him up he cries like it seems to be sore under his arms but he fell on his back so I don't know what to do...

I burnt out my trasnmission by spinning out wheels trying to rock out a snow/ice... [ 3 Answers ]

Curb... Iwas literally burning the rubber off my tires going back and forth out of a snow/ice bank. Finally got my car unstuck and drove away about a mile and parked. Got some gas, washed my car and headed for the highway... then my car seem to slow down as I accelarated and will not pass 30 to 40...

Fell on Ice, lower back pain (stabbing) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I fell on the ice earlier today and fell straight on my lower back. I am now experienceing stabbing pain in the lower right side of my back (very low). It doesn't hurt as badly when I'm still, but the pain gets very bad when I walk (move my hip or put pressure on my leg). Additionally,...

Fell on ice [ 13 Answers ]

What can I do about an injury that occur on pvt. Property. The injury happen on their sidewalk, they don't not remove ice and snow. We'll need help bills. What should I do?

View more questions Search