Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinnc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Kidney stones
    I have a stone that has got stuck at the end of my penis and won't pass do I.need t go to the er or just wait for it to pass
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 13, 2012, 09:55 PM
    If it's too large to pass they'll likely have to "blast" it to break it up.

Are you in a lot of pain? If so, I'd go to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney stones [ 4 Answers ]

I have had about 7 stones in the past.. wake up.horrible pain, er visit a few days later it's all over with. Now this one has been going on since sat. Started with excruciating pain Saturday and I knew what it was. I thought I would wait it out. I waited and waited all the while having to ask...

Kidney stones [ 0 Answers ]

I have had more than 20 kidney stones in the past five years. They are made of calcium oxalate and can not pass anything larger than a 2. Now I am showing sytemtoms but no bleeding and unsure what to do. What are my options?

Kidney stones [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a 56 year old male I have crohns disease and a permanent ileostomy since 2000 I have now been told I have a kidney stone and need to have surgery to remove it, cannot be blasted. What risks are involved with this operation is it life threatening, and what are the chances of catching...

Kidney stones [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me why does kidney stone cause a fever in medical logical answer I want medical answe I,e what happens inside the body makes sweating in kidney stones

Kidney stones [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any home remedies for dissolving or aiding in the passage of kidney stones, other than drinking lots of water? noboat

View more questions Search