Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Art worthy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 07:24 AM
    Edward gross co. print by b. major
    Hi,
    I have a beautifully framed print by Edward Gross Co. Inc. B. Major was the artist.
    It shows a silhouette of an Indian on a horse against a orange/yellow background.
    Could you help me identify this piece. I would be very appreciative.
    Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 07:38 AM
    A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Judy36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 07:06 PM
    His name is Boris Major. For a good biography, take a look at this website : http://tenhulzenk.home.mchsi.com/about.html . You will find your print under "works". I have two of these prints and I love them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information about a print made by Edward Gross Co. Inc. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a print done by Edward Gross Co. Inc. 118 East 16th St. New York. On the label which indicates that the print is an original etching, limited edition by Bouvray. The print seems to be an English or French cottage by L. Bernard. It is signed in pencil by L. Bernard and is #250 of 292. ...

Print by Edward Gross [ 0 Answers ]

I picked up a print at a Flea Market. It depicts 3 old men sharing the same match to light their smokes. Caption on the bottom left "Co-operation is Economy". This written below the print on the mounting paper. Can't locate artist name. Looks to be in the original frame. Would like to know artist...

Edward gross 1906 print [ 1 Answers ]

Original print from 1906, Chicago. Men robbing a couple

A Print Publish Edward Gross Co. [ 1 Answers ]

The Print was "FRIEND " and has the name of Devis below the name of the print. Bought in the early 1900 Hndreds or passed down to family members. It has matching print called " CHUMS " by Jane Freeman both prints have Seal of the company on the back.

Edward Gross Print [ 0 Answers ]

I have a print with a old label that states it is done by Edward Gross Co. Inc. 118 East 16th St. New York. On the label it names the print as Blue Boy By Gainsborough. There is a 1261 written in pencil beneath the label. It is in a very old frame as well. I would like to know how to find out...

View more questions Search