Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1337_hilton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Name the title and author if you can
    This book is a autobiography of a man that got caught trying to smuggle weed from Thailand to England.

In this book he tells of his time he spent in various prisons in Thailand and of the incidents that happened, in one of his experiences he explains that he was in his cell and 4 cells down there was a man screaming, as he knew the screw he managed to get the screew to let him out to attend to the other convict, when he walked into the other cell he could see the convict on the floor with a lump on the side of his neck the size of a tennis ball, he managed to get a sharp object and slice the lump open and out poured a nest of maggots from where a fly had borrowed its way down through the convicts ear and nested its eggs

Please please please help me find this book, if you have read it you would understand why I want to know who the author is and the title of the book so that I can get a copy as my last one got lost whilest moving to a new home
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 11:44 AM
    The Midnight Express? I think it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the Title who's the Author... please? [ 2 Answers ]

:o I wonder if someone could help me. I read this book whereas it told the story of a young girl(first person) who was dealing with an alcoholic Mother. She lived with Mom and Mom was all she had until her met and married. The girl( I think her name was Francesca and was called Frankie) befriended...

Unknown Title or Author [ 10 Answers ]

I remember reading a book when I was around 11 about siblings whose parents die (I think) and the oldest (sister) is afraid of being separated, so they go on the run from authorities. She tries to keep them all fed and finds eggs to be the cheapest food to buy. Eventually they are found/caught...

Book Title / Author Name [ 1 Answers ]

Author: Unknown ---I think that this was the author’s first book. Title: Unknown Category: Fiction / Drama Approx Year: 1988 – 1995 Main Character comes back to his small hometown after being away for several years. He gets together with his friends from high school. At first, it is great...

View more questions Search