Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acleverone4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 02:01 PM
    Macbeth meanings
    What does it mean when it says "Into the air and what seemed corporal melted
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 18, 2011, 02:09 PM

Is this for homework?

Corporal means "of the body", perhaps that helps?
    blagosphere Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Apr 23, 2011, 07:42 PM
    Do you have the Act/Scene number? Some context might be helpful. What edition are you reading from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Macbeth Metaphors [ 6 Answers ]

In Scene 2, Macbeth describes his surroundings by saying, "Light thickens, and the crow / Makes wing to th' rooky wood." How can these remarks also be seen as a metaphorical commentary on the events of the play?

Finding Macbeth [ 7 Answers ]

This is going to make me sound lazy but I have too much to read as is so... I was just wondering if anyone knows any good websites or links to a place where I can watch theater performances or more specifically Macbeth aka that scottish play. I want to watch the theater performances because it's...

Macbeth Essay - Macbeth is about the struggle for power [ 3 Answers ]

The essay question is: Macbeth is about the struggle for power I've already written the entire essay besides the conclusion paragraph. I'm not sure how to write it. So far, I've written: In conclusion, Macbeth is about the struggle for power as the two main characters, Macbeth and his wife...

What do you think causes Macbeth to kill Duncan? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm doing an essay on it and my teacher says that my essay is two dimensional and lacks insight.

View more questions Search