Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LilSecret Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 08:03 PM
    What to do if my guy Best friend stops talking to me ?
    Me & my Best friend have only been friends for about two months . We've always been cool but we just ended up getting closer . One day I planned on drinking and he promised to take care of me . But he didn't , I told him how I felt about it and he flipped out on me . Every since then our friendship has been weird . He didn't act the same and now he doesn't even reply to my texts . It hurts me because our bond was like no other . I want to give up on it but my heart keeps telling me no.. What should I do ?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 22, 2012, 09:45 AM
    In what way was he supposed to take care of you? What did he do or not do?
    If he has flipped out on you and is not returning your text, your 2 month relationship was not what you thought. Leave him alone.

The next time you decide to go drinking, if you cannot handle yourself, don't do it. You don't put that responsibility on someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best friend.. [ 0 Answers ]

I think I'm in love with my best friend, I just don't know how he feels about me though.. We've been friends for somtime now, and I've fallen head over heels for him :/ Im scared that I loose him if it goes any further thou.. Is it worth losing a friendship for something that might not last? I...

I like my guy best friend but he likes my girl best friend ,what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

I liked this guy for 7 years now ,and I just can't stop liking him because I'm just to close to him and when I try to back away he always ends up bringing me back in. Should I wait and see what happens ?

My best friend and our Ex's [ 0 Answers ]

Ok Recently in the beginning of the year I separated with the mother my child after six hard years I called it quits I still see my daughter but Im going through a lot custody battles mean while my best friend of ten years also had broke up with her ex a couple months before me. She has been there...

How will I know is my ex-bestfriend is gay for me like I am gay for him. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and in 1st year high school. I'm not gay at all but there's something in him that makes me what to be with him. Like always be there with him. But now we are not friends anymore. I don't know what happen. But in the start of high school he started to be so mean to me. In some occasion with...

My gas furnace stops heating because it stops getting gas to it... Why? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Duo Therm 40,000 BTU gas furnace, I live in a fifth wheel RV. My furnace will turn on and heat for acout 12 minutes and then I hear a loud popping sound and the flame stops. So, I shut it off and back on and it will heat again for just a few minutes until the gas stops getting to it. Is it...

View more questions Search