Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daizy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Bleeding after sex?
    Hi,

I have been going out with my boyfriend now for about 5 months now, and only in the past month or so have I bled after sex a couple of times?
    However, to be honest, it only happens when he is really rough, e.g. fisting me etc? So I have put it down to the cause being rough sex, am I right in thinking this? As it doesn't just happen normally when we're having sex.
    I have also been tested for all STI's and my results have came back clear.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 01:04 AM
    If no sti and it happens only after sex... I'd go with... yeah, it's a little rough.

May I suggest using some lubricants and telling your boyfriend to take it a little easier on you.

Do get checked by your obgyn regularly if you're having "rough rough" sex. (i.e. - fisting) as you increase your chances of injury.
    daizy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Yeah, I thought so, thank you for your help, it has set my mind at ease, I think we may be better using lube too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex and Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had intercorce on Sunday. Then today (MONDAY) I started bleeding. Does that mean that I don't have a Good chance being pregnet? My pieriod usually does not start till the begginging of the month witch is next week? :confused:

Bleeding from sex [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex the other night and used a lubricated condom. After, I started bleeding and have been bleeding for two days. Its bright red blood and its spotting. I think I'm allergic to latex. I have had problems before with condoms but I never bled before. Any ideas what it could be? ...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding after sex with my husband. I had a laparoscapy on the 30 Jan and they found a bit of endometriosis which they got rid of. Ever since the operation I have had a dull pain and whenever we have sex I get some bleeding. I was also told I had some fibroids but nothing to worry...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! My parent's don't know that I am having sex! And whne I have rough sex only I bleed a little bit but only for like 10 seconds and that is it? What is it?:confused:

Bleeding after sex? [ 5 Answers ]

When me and my boyfriend have rough sex, I bleed, only a tiny bit, it has happened about 3 times, so we did not have sex for a week, then we tried again last night, and we did it very rough, and it was hurting, and there was a little bit more blood, but when we don't have rough sex I am fine? My...

View more questions Search