Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theoneandonly_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 04:01 PM
    Should I poke my eye bubble with a needle?
    I have a white bubble on the white part of my eye. I wear contacts and ill look bad without contacts. What should I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 04:06 PM

Do you want get an infection in that eye and even risk blindness? Go to a doctor!!
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 26, 2010, 04:36 PM
    A needle... and your eye? Seriously? Not a good combination. Don't put an needle anywhere close to your eye. Go to the doctor!! You say you will look bad without contacts... um... needle near your eye... you could loose your eye or go blind.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 11:32 PM

I'm hoping this is a joke. Put down the needle. Go to the eye doctor. There is obviously a reason for it to be there. Do you overwear your contacts? Do you replace and clean them when you are scheduled to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a bubble on my eye ball? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, My eyes have been giving me trouble lately. Itchy and red and sometimes watery. My right eye is really swollen and red/bloodshot. I am having some pain in it too. I looked in my eye and there is an air bubble (that's what it looks like anyway) on my right eye. It looks really gross and...

Bubble on the Eye [ 17 Answers ]

A couple days ago a bubble appeared on my actual eye ball in the white area on the left eye. Its annoying, uncomfortable and giving me a lot of greif- causing headaches and all the rest. It disappeared for a day and has returned only to be bigger.. I am worried I might go blind ha I don't want...

Bubble on my Eye [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I also have the bubble on the eye. It's on the iris, between the cornea and the nose, on one eye. It is very uncomfortable, especially if wind and hitting it, like a fan or car window, down. It also hurts in spurts just from nothing, and it does go up and down in size, some times it is a...

A bubble in the eye? [ 4 Answers ]

My husbands been sick for the past 2 days now. His eyes are red and have been really itchy. I just took a good look at it a few minutes ago and he's got what seems to be like a bubble of air forming on the top layer of his eyeball! It looks somewhat like a blister but I think its just air in that...

View more questions Search