Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M.Muntasir Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 08:53 PM
    Is my wife pregnant??
    Hi everyone. This seems a wonderful blog and people seems to be very helpful.
    My wife had her last period on 26th Feb 2010 and till today she did not have her period. She never missed her period. She has fibroid and cysts. Always have menstruation cramp. According to the doctor's advice she had her tube tested (dye test, I forgot the name of the test) on 6th March. She tried HPT at least 4 time last week and all came negative. All the times she did it in the early morning. We went to the doctor on 3rd April and had her blood test and TVS (ultrasound). The blood test came negative (1.20 HCG level). The TVS result says that she has a small spot on the uterine wall but since she has fibroid the TVS doctor could not conclude that she was pregnant. So please tell me if there is any chance of her being pregnant.

Today is her 39th day since she had her last period and she usually have her period on an average on 29th day. Thank you.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2010, 02:15 PM

One thing you forgot to mention: did you have sex during ovulation?

Considering the tests she's had, you can't assume pregnancy on the lack of period. The tests themselves may have affected her cycle.

Suggest that she gets another pregnancy test. If she is, it should show by now.
    M.Muntasir Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 07:56 PM

Yes we had sex on 12th day and did only once as from the evening of that day she suddendly felt bad, like her head spinning, feeling weak. Is there any chance that after the negative blood test last Saturday she could still be pregnant? Thank you for the reply.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2010, 07:03 AM

A negative blood test is pretty conclusive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get my wife pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got marriage on 16th jan-2006 but there is no pregnancy. I got my semen analysis test and my wife's harmones test and tubes test perfect. Doctor told me wait for one year. Now one year is almost finished but still there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Please give some guide lines foe me and...

I want my wife pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 4 years girl and I am trying to make my wife pregnant but its never happening again I want to know why ?

Is my wife Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

First Instance: My wife's LMP was on 16 Feb 2009. We had an intercourse on 26 Feb, We had followed safe sex and I ejaculated on her chest. After some time I myself wiped it completely with a cloth and after some time she went to washroom. She poured little water on her chest and cleaned. Now...

My wife is Pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

My wife took a test this morning and it came up positive. She bought a few and plans to take another today just to make sure. She talked to the OBGYN and they said to come for an appointment in three weeks. My question is if she takes two of the EPT tests that are supposedly 99% accurate should...

Getting my wife pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 children, my wife has 1, but we can't seem to have one ourselves, we have tried everything poss could p.h. balance have anything to do with it?

View more questions Search