Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panitballplayer01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Panintball co2 questions
    I just bought a used spyder rodeo paintball gun for $50. I tried to switch the regular trigger with an electric trigger and when I did it acted as if there was no air in the gun(I mean it made a sound like it was out of air)but I just put a brand new tank on there. The gauge on the side of the gun that shows the psi level and even when I put on the regular trigger it pointed to the red that showed it didn't have no co2 and it was even a full tank.PLEASE HELP ME (DONT SAY TAKE IT BACK AND GET MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE IM NOT TAKING IT BACK)bUT PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.
    Stoic21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by panitballplayer01
    I just bought a used spyder rodeo paintball gun for $50. I tried to switch the regular trigger with an electric trigger and when i did it acted as if there was no air in the gun(i mean it made a sound like it was out of air)but i just put a brand new tank on there. The gauge on the side of the gun that shows the psi level and even when i put on the regular trigger it pointed to the red that showed it didnt have no co2 and it was even a full tank.PLEASE HELP ME (DONT SAY TAKE IT BACK AND GET MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE IM NOT TAKING IT BACK)bUT PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.
    There are a lot of things that can cause this.

Did the gun work before you changed the trigger? If not it may be tough to diagnose online... but a shop could fix it in about three seconds at no charge.

First: check the connection between eh tank and the adapter on the gun. Make sure you are screwing the tank all the way in and nothing is blocking the air hole.

Second: if the gun seems to be getting some air but not enough to recoil the gun the adjustment screw may need to be turned. It will turn up the amount of air going in to the gun.

Third: if it worked before you put the trigger on but not after make sure you didn't put something in backwards... or leave something out.

Again its one of those things that I could fix in a heartbeat if I had it in front of me but its hard to picture the problem without seeing it.
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Jul 17, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Without knowing more than what you wrote here in March, this is where my thinking went:

- It could be a bad valve on the tank.
    - The tank could actually be empty, even though you think it isn't
    - The sear could be bad, if this particular trigger grouping even has a sear. Usually you'll find sear issues on mechanical triggers.

Also, is the regulator/guage on the tank or on the gun? If the gauge is showing empty on the tank, then it's probably empty or faulty. Also, if you're going to use an electronic trigger, the use of CO2 might not work out so well for you, but that's another issue.

Good luck!
    brancheex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Ok first off did u try to use it before you attached the Etrigger?

Some questions

Does your tank have an O-ring?
    Did you cock the gun before you put the tank on?
    Have you ever put on an Etrig before?
    Did you listen to leaks in your coil from the point where you put the tank on to the top of the gun?

I own the rodeo myself, the guy who might have sold it to you probably broke it.

My opinion bring it to a paintball store near where you live, have them take a look at it.

Good Luck man
    Captian Crunch Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 06:29 PM
    If its an electric gun you shouldn't be using Co2, you should be using N2 AKA nitros

I have never had that prob ever and I do tons of trigger work to my guns

Maybe look on-line
    Or use PBNATION.COM
    Or bring it to a local field

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Co2 problems with tippmen a-5 [ 1 Answers ]

When I start to screw on my tank, it sounds like the co2 is escaping someware in the gun but when its all the way on the noise stops, am I leaking someware, or is it OK?

Dryice (co2) on air plane [ 1 Answers ]

Do they , gov and airlines, allow checked baggage with dryice on domestic flight ? Thanks

Well I have some questions. :/ [ 6 Answers ]

Im 17 now and have around like 8 relationships over my high school years. None lasting to long. Reason being is that I'm extremely shy when it comes to girls I don't know as a friend or something. Like I can't even really have a flowing conversation with them. So I guess my question is how do I...

View more questions Search