Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ollycharlton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 03:20 PM
    Third eyelids showing
    My cat Olly has been showing his third eyelids over the past week, this seems to be the only symptonat the moment. Although he does seem too be slightly depressed.
    I tried to take him to the vets today but it was impossible to get him into a catbox, he is a very large cat.
    I am borrowing a bigger box tomorrow and I am going to keep it in the house to keep him used to it, and hopefully by Monday I will be able to get him there!
    Please help I'm quite worried
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2009, 09:47 PM

Your best bet is to not worry- I don't believe this is a serious symptom, you could compare it to several other symptoms that would cause more alarm than this. I would just take him to the vet, keep him comfortable in the meantime, and don't be anxious. The more anxious you are, the more anxious he will be- so relax, and be open to what the vet has to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry skin on eyelids [ 4 Answers ]

For the past year or so, I have had very dry anf flaky skin on my upper eyelids. So I began moisturising with cetaphil - which worked for a while, then it got worse so I started using paw paw ointment and that worked for a while, however, it came back. So then I started using sorbeline for...

Mummy cats second eyelids showing [ 6 Answers ]

My 2 cats who both had kittens about 3months ago have had their second eyelid showing for the last few weeks. They are well and normal in themselves and have no temperature. The vet said not to worry and nothing is wrong, just to leave it, but I'm still worried.I have other cats who are fine...

My cat swollen upper eyelids [ 3 Answers ]

Slightly swollen since we moved to the mountains, and she likes to sleep under covers. She is born and lived for 14 years at sea level, now she is at 1500 meters ( 700feet) in altitude. She also is on medication for hyperthyroidism since 4 months. What could this swelling well be?

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

View more questions Search