Feelings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to forget a one sided love [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! 5 yrs back I got attracted towards her in my tuitions,we chat only for one month and I don't know how but my love towards her increased gradually after that I never got chance to talk to her as she left the tuition but we daily met in school... due to my shy nature I never show courage to...

I cannot forget my first love? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm a 22yr old girl desperately in love with my ex boyfriend. I broke off with him because of a silly reason and got together with some other stupid guy but after a month I realized that I could only be happy with my firstlove since then I'm trying to get my first love back but its been of no...

Forget first love [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I recently got to the end of a 2 year relationship and I ask myself all the time was it real? I loved the girl so much I thought I had found my 1st love. Everything was good always and after the 1st year it got more serious. We always enjoyed our company but after a while we started...

How I will forget my love [ 4 Answers ]

I love a girl very very much from last six months suddenly she cheated me. I am badly hurt now. I am completely failed to understand how will I forget her now. I am crying everyday for her. Please help me to solve my problem Sajid

View more questions Search