Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunanda4321 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 05:56 PM
    The question to ask the both guys.
    Imagine you are lost in a far away land. Now you see two paths. One path will lead you to home and the other path will lead you to certain death. There are two guys. One is the truth teller and the other is the liar. The truth teller is the one who will always tell the honest thing and the liar always tells the lie. If you get to tell one question to each of the guys, what will it be?
    sunanda4321 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 06:00 PM
    The answer is " What will the other guy tell me the road to take?" The liar is going to say " Well i'm the liar so i'm going to say the other guy will tell you to take the way that will lead you to certain death." And which ever road each guy tells you, you take the opposite.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is a dating question that I need the guys to answer... [ 3 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I am engaged now, but he seems to have doubts that we will stay together for some reason. He always writes me notes saying stuff like he HOPES we will stay together. I tell him I'm not leaving, and he tells me he swears on his life that he's not leaving, but why does he say he...

Hey guys pleaese help me I really need the answer or links of this question [ 0 Answers ]

How can we Stabilize shafts using the idea of friction and wedge?

A question for the guys... and ladies [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months now an I have only given him oral 3 times. I want to do it more but I am a bit enexperanced although he says its amazing.I also want to get him hard using my mouth. Would any of you guys be freaked out an how would you react if a girl started to...

A question for the guys [ 13 Answers ]

Would you find it creepy and weird if a girl were to ask you out?

View more questions Search