Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    55 gasser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 03:00 PM
    Find a film by description
    Its based in a small us town a guy keeps killing boys the local cop suspects him and is killed then buried in his yard along with his motorcycle and is only found out when a detective trips over the bikes handlebars some years later
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 09:56 PM

Chiefs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a film by description [ 3 Answers ]

A older man dates a much younger girl, who turns out to be his daughter from a much early relationship

Find a film by description [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help please. I have been trying to think of the name of this film I watched about a year ago. I can't remember the title or the characters but I remember the plot of the story. Its about this parole officer/social services man who visits sex offenders and makes sure they are not getting...

Find a film by description [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find black & white film (thought it was James Stewart but it isn't) -newspaer hack meets ghost of old reporter who keeps giving him tomorrows headline news.One day the news is of his own murder but eventually it turns out the police have killed the bloke who stole his wallet with his ID...

Need name of film by description [ 1 Answers ]

It was probably made between 2000-2004, it is an american film, it is based in New York, I think brooklyn. A girl moves to the neighbourhood and on starting at the new high school she meets a boy who lives near her neighbourhood they begin to take interest in each other but soon realise they are...

View more questions Search