Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 21, 2007, 12:21 PM
    How much does it cost to have a tattoo removed?
    How much will it cost to have a tattoo removed? An average price or an about price is fine because I have no idea as far as a price range. I have a friend that got drunk and someone gave her a tattoo and she is desperate to have it removed... Also where do you go to have it removed, a plastic surgeon? Thanks for any info!! :)
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Do a Google search for "tattoo removal" and your city name. That should provide you with a list of doctors in your area. If not, look up "laser tattoo removal" and you should link to some sites that list certified doctors. Price is going to vary depending on the size of the tattoo, colors, where you live, etc. Make sure your friend knows the removal process isn't a one-time thing; you have to go for multiple treatments at least four weeks apart. It's not going to be cheap either, I paid nearly over $1K to have mine removed, and it was VERY small. The good thing is, payment is made per treatment, so if your friend has the money now, she can have one treatment, then another 6 months from now when she has more money, etc. My procedure was done by a surgical dermatologist, but plastic surgeons can do the procedure as well, if they have the equipment and training.

May 21, 2007, 06:37 PM
    I will let her know, I am trying to find out info because I have a computer and she doesn't and didn't have a clue how to go about looking the info up for hersself. Her tattoo is very tiny also and on her ankle... / and I told her to not worry about it but she sais it brings back bad memories so oh well. I don't know why because it is a butterfly but I guess there is something more to the story.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Good luck finding the info for her. You didn't say how old your friend is, so the cost may deter her from doing anything about it right now. But, as I said, she can have one treatment now, another in 6 months, etc. My consult was free, but all offices might not offer that. Either way, find a doctor and see what they have to say!

May 22, 2007, 01:23 PM
    My friend is older but I am sure that she would pay 1,000 or more probably to have it removed though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finance / cost of equity and weighted average cost of capital [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about calculating the after-tax cost of new debt and common equity. Calculate the cost of equity and calculate weighted cost of capital. I do not understand this a bit. The following tabulation gives earnings per share figures for the Foust Company during the preceding 10 years. The...

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Inventory cost/cost of good sold [ 1 Answers ]

Is inventory cost the same as Cost of good sold? I believe it is but would be grateful for comfirmation.

View more questions Search