Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baconluvrz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2013, 04:50 PM
    Painful red rash on roof of mouth
    I just noticed it today but its burning really bad I know its no herpes is like a scratch or something
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 23, 2013, 05:21 PM
    See your doctor. We can't diagnose
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2013, 06:34 PM
    How do you know it's not Herpes? You've been tested - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful rash [ 1 Answers ]

Since few days I am having few rashes around my vagina and . It's a bit red plus pains. It pains with even a slight of contact (even of water). I do indulge in sex but haven't had it since 10 days because of this pain. What can be the reason and remedy? Please help

Red patches on roof of mouth [ 2 Answers ]

I recently just had some teeth removed,I started looking in mouth with a flash light just in case that I got food caught in the open sockets,and as I was looking I just happened to notice that the top of roof is like red n patchy... I been reading up on this a lot and its sounding like I have...

Red sore painful rash under arms [ 1 Answers ]

5days ago I shaved underatms and got slight razor rash after putting an antiperspirent under my arms this deep red rash and slight peeling has occurred what can I use to heal it it hurts!!

Rash on chest and mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, for about 2 years I keep getting this little rash at my chestbone betweet my nipples about right at the sternum. They are like little dots, alsmost like small scabs... they can appear suddenly and disappear almost as suddenly, but usually takes some time. It almost seems like it appears more...

Itchy rash on side of mouth [ 1 Answers ]

2 weeks ago I had 2 extractions one on each side (on top).. and some stitches on the left side... That healed perfectly fine with no problems--2 days ago I got another extraction on the bottom left side and I noticed this dentist (my dentist referred me to another one for this for some reason) I...

View more questions Search