Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benjams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 09:55 AM
    Name of a old sci fi movie.
    I can't remmember the name of a film I saw I was about 6 or 7 it was a sci fi movie about a guy and this young girl who had to save three women from this guy who was in sat in a big robotic arm there was an obsticle course he would make people do which was like a scrape yard with flamethrowers and stuff.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2011, 02:49 PM

Sounds like it might be the awesome Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Movie Title: Sci Fiction genre. Sci Fi experts couldn't help! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie in the Sci Fiction genre. Unfortunately, the Sci Fi experts couldn't help me with this one, so I'm taking a chance and hoping that you might be able to help me. Could you please help me try to figure out a movie from somewhere back in the early 80's? Back...

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie . [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself. It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and...

Movie name needed on 80s sci fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is a team of guys that are on earth but its nuked or something but on one scene reno is deserted besides one woman these bugs try to eat her but she's saved but a guy on a motorbike

View more questions Search