Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    batbat Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Info on two scifi/fantasy shows of the 80s.
    Hi, I am trying to find info on two different TV shows that may have aired in the early 80s. The first was a show about a comic creator who brings his characters to life. I think the villain from his comic escapes and he has to find a way to stop him. The villain was played by a fairly well known "badguy" actor of that era who sort of reminds me of Rutger Hauer. The other show was a fantasy/medievel story with characters who had names with minerals in them (greystone, blackrock). That's all I can remember about that one. I think these shows had back to back time slots and I don't think either lasted very long. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 14, 2009, 07:48 PM

Maybe "Wizards and Warriors" (1983) for the second one?
    batbat Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2009, 04:31 PM
    Yes, that is the second one. Thanks.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 15, 2009, 06:32 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy/scifi film with women with wings [ 2 Answers ]

Long shot, but I'm trying to track down a film that I saw a bit of many years ago, maybe in the 80's. I haven't a clue who was in it or what it was called, which I know will make it really hard, but there is a particular scene which has stuck in my head ever since. It involves what I think is a...

SciFi Fantasy about cat type spacemen that take humans to sale on other worlds [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a set of books I read some 40+ years ago. Thought my grandkids might like to read them. From what I remember The female lead was a young woman captured by cat type men for sale as slaves on others worlds. The leader of the cat men takes a fancy to her and...

Scifi/fantasy movie title needed [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I remember seeing this movie (I think on the disney channel) when I was younger. There was a girl in white clothes and I think purple hair. She is from another planet and a family takes her in... I remember an odd scene with a toaster..? She also has three moles on the side of her head. I've...

Scifi/fantasy movie - possibly on Disney long ago... [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've posted this already but thought I would give it another shot. There was a movie, I'm almost 100% sure it was on the Disney channel back in the early 90s. There was a girl who was an alien and she had deep purple hair and 3 moles on the side of her face. I think she was found in...

Fantasy/SciFi TV Show from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name ofthis show it is driving me crazy, it was a show set in a world where half the plante was in darkness and the other half in light, it was a weird fantasy/scifi show I think it was on FOX but I haven't found any information on this show anywhere. It had weird puppet like...

View more questions Search