Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheemal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2017, 05:21 PM
    Company
    Chili Ltd was registered on 1 March 2014. Directorsdecided to issue 500 000 ordinary shares on 31 March2014, payable in full on application at an issue price of$2.The company received applications for 560 000shares, sent letters of regret to applicants for 10 000shares and the remaining applicants received partialallotments by issue of 10 shares for every 11 sharesapplied for, making the total allotment 500 000 shares.Legal costs of issuing the shares, $12 000, were paid.Required: Prepare journal entries and ledger accountsto record the above transactions
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2017, 08:15 AM
    Preparing journals is part of YOUR class. You prepare the journal and we can help in areas that need clarification.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company told me to buy product with my credit card, company folded I have the debt. [ 1 Answers ]

I took a logistics position with a company and part of my job was to outfit the office with the PCs, I used my credit cards to purchase these PCs with a promise to reimburse me for the purchases, what happened was the company folded and shut down and the account used to make payment promise was not...

Your company has launched a new product .Your company is a reputed company with 50% m [ 0 Answers ]

Your company has launched a new product .Your company is a reputed company with 50% market share of similar range of products. Your competitors also enter with their new products equivalent to your new product. Based on your earlier experience, you initially estimated that, your market share of the...

How can I write a good company profile as my company is ajuice processing company? [ 1 Answers ]

We produce juice from natural fruiits and tomato sauce

View more questions Search