Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11753 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 06:05 PM
    365 days
    A company is staying in a motel/hotel for 365 days. Different people stay daily #1 is the company tax exempt after (1) year stay and #2 Would this mean the company has established residency at the motel/hotel?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Hello 11:

A company isn't tax exempt because it rents a motel room. The company can use any address it wants even from the very first day it was at the motel.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

60 days? [ 10 Answers ]

I need your opinion on something. I have decided to go 60 days without talking to my ex cold turkey and I have a pad with 60 days checked off on it and at the end of it I wrote, do as you please, meaning if I still felt like contacting the ex, then I could after day 60. I check the days off as I go...

One of those days [ 15 Answers ]

I am at work. I have a lot to do. I don't want to do anything. It is 10:50. I am in a give-a-$hit mood. I find myself being ornery with co-workers (in a fun way.) Trying to look busy in front of the boss. :cool: So on and so forth. Is anyone else having that kind of a day where they...

F1 to H1 - just 5 days on F1 [ 6 Answers ]

To Atlantataxexpert I have followed your posts on this forum and request your advice on my case. I am an Indian citizen working on H1B. My H1 started on Jan 6, 2005 and I was on OPT (F1) from Jan 1 to Jan 5, 2005, I was outside the US from Dec 5 to Dec 31, 2005. If I am not wrong, I pass the...

View more questions Search