Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enriquez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 12:08 PM
    17 and a baby can I get married
    Im 17 and have a child. The dads 17 too. Are we allowed to get married in Texas
    Good boy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 12:11 PM

If that guy love you and that what he really then you will get married
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 12, 2009, 12:13 PM

Texas Marriage License Requirements

I searched Google
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Good boy View Post
    iF THAT GUY LOVE YOU AND THAT WHAT HE REALY THEN YOU WILL GET MARRIED
    Sorry but love won't get you a marriage license.

In Texas, if you are between 16 and 17 years old, you may apply for a marriage license in Texas only if you have written parental consent on an official form in the presence of the county clerk or if you have received an order from the Texas district court authorizing your marriage.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-married HSMP visa holder expecting baby.will the baby have UK citizenship ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. any advice will be appreciated. I am currently in the UK on the HSMP visa and in 2012 can apply for indefinite leave to remain and then citizenship. I am pregnant with my first child and am estranged from the father who is a UK citizen. We are not married. Will my child be a UK citizen...

Wait to have a baby until after married? [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé has been wanting a baby and has stopped taking birth control shortly after we met. I'd love to have a baby now. Should we wait until we get married or is it more accepted now a days to have a baby before you get married?

Married and had a baby with boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I have been married for 9 years. My husband and I have 2 kids. About 2 years ago we seperated(not legally) and I met someone and got pregnant. During our short 2 year relationship we were on and off due to his drinking and abuse of me and my children. My kids went and lived with their father for...

Having a baby with your best friend who is married [ 3 Answers ]

:( :confused: I had a baby with my best friend who is married. My child is 2 and he just told his wife. He told her that it is only possible that my child is his. The child looks just like him and deep down he knows the child is his. He wanted a paternity test at 1st and the was undecided. I said I...

16, married? Baby? [ 27 Answers ]

Well, Im italian and my fiancée is arabic. We started dating and my family flipped out about it at first because he wasn't "white" or "italian" and as they got to know him, they completely adore him. My family comes from a background of nothing but success in college and work wise. So when I came...

View more questions Search