Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rangagreat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 12:28 AM
    3 years case is not finalised
    I am widow, age is 56 suffering from brain hammarage

I have filed a case in city civil court against the tenant who has not paid the rent from 01/01/2006 that is 1,76,000/- and who has not vacated. I have not received the rent till now even after many applications submitted to the Judge. And the judge has postponed the arrears of rent at the time of judgement. Actually rent is my only one source.

City civil court
    Court hall no :- 45
    Judge name is> Name Removed<

Why it is delayed 3 years?

When will I get the arrears of rent?

How much time it will take to get the eviction order?

My email id is >E-mail Removed<
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2009, 06:12 AM

Please do not post the Judge's name and please do not post your email address. All questions are answered here on the Board.

Where are you? What Country and/or State?

(This is also a real estate question, not a corporate law question.)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2009, 08:26 AM

Hello r:

If you spell out the difficulty you're having we can help.. But explain it ALL in detail, please.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal stay in USA once the divorce is finalised [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - Let me thank you for replying all my immigration questions, here is one more- How long can I stay in USA once my divorce is finalised. Say my divorce is finalised by June 30 and I get divorce papers to my hand on the same day and need to reserve a flight for my home country for that I need...

Converting civil case into criminal case [ 2 Answers ]

I reside in the philippines I have used my credit card like account to withdraw money in order to pay for my sister's hospital bill,in which she cannot afford I wasn't able to pay for it,since they promise that they will be the one to pay it A certain fiscal said I,would be charged criminally...

Legal stay in USA once the divorce is finalised [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - Let me thank you for replying all my immigration questions, here is one more- How long can I stay in USA once my divorce is finalised. Say my divorce is finalised by June 30 and I get divorce papers to my hand on the same day and need to reserve a flight for my home country for that I need...

Case Pending for 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

My case has been pending for over ten years, and I want to know what to do about it? I applied when I was a minor, and now I am an adult. My dad applied for me.

View more questions Search