Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ms.badd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 09:32 PM
    Writing skills
    "What correction should be made to this sentence? If you have a savings account,you will also,have advantage"
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 09:48 PM

I don't understand the sentence.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2010, 05:47 PM

You could edit to to make sense. It doesn't as it stand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

What Are Some Ways That I Can Improve My Skills Writing in English? [ 20 Answers ]

:) Hi,everyone,I'm a college student in China,and I'm from Beijing. I want to improve my skills in writing,but there're so much problem for me. For example, I always committed some mistake of grammar,and I couldn't use the word in some correct way, and some mistake in spelling......

What Are Some Ways That I Can Improve My Skills Writing in English? [ 1 Answers ]

:p Hi,everyone,could you help me improve my writing skills? I want to avoid some common false and to make my sentence more sharp.:D But I donn't know how to solve my problem... :confused: Thanks a lot!

Writing skills... case given.. re-write with good statement construct [ 1 Answers ]

1. Read the following document and revise it so it follows these guidelines. Be sensitive to audience needs, Projecting the company's image, control style with conversational tone, and appropriate voice, Choose strong words that will help create effective sentences and coherent paragraphs. Evaluate...

View more questions Search