Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joneus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2003, 08:56 PM
    Returning student scholarship search
    Ahck! Help! I am a 23 yr old married female returning to college after a 4 year hiatus. I've been looking into scholarships, but they all seem to be taylored towards high-school students. Are there any resources for returning students that haven't really gotten a running start yet? My only real qualifications are that I'm a Navy-wife with no kids and a love for architecture. I've taken 3 classes at a local community college in CT and currently have a 3.5 average... Thanks for any advice anyone can give me!
    katrina_ricca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2004, 05:31 AM
    Hi... im currently enrolled in grad school but I want an opportunity to study abroad where the culture is totally different. Im very interested in learning about world religions and cultures. So if you have any idea,please do let me know. I'd appreciate it a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want a scholarship [ 4 Answers ]

First, I need to get into college. I applied to UMD and PENNState. I have a 3.55 GPA and I am in the top 10% in my grade. In SAT I got a 710(math), 640(crt. Reading) and (680 in writing). What are my chances to get a scholarship. Or do you think I can go to JOhn Hopkins or YAle:(

Returning a sign-on bonus [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I received a sign-on bonus of $15,000 in 2005 that was reported as income on my W-2. (actual amount received was $10,102.50 after taxes). I have recently left that job and need to return the sign-on bonus. My company wants me to return the $10,102.50 + $3,750 for federal taxes since my...

How can I get scholarship in the US... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there!I'm presently taking my law proper right now,my pre-law was AB political science but actually I'm planning to stop for a while, it seems that I am more incline to study abroad, to be particular, I like to study in US. Please help me how can I get some scholarship for post graduate or other...

EZula TopText and TinyBar keep returning! [ 7 Answers ]

There are 2 pieces of spyware that are deleted by Aladdin Internet Cleanup but then they come back: EZula TopText TinyBar The latter comes back every few minutes! Any ideas how I can obliterate them for good??

View more questions Search