Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 03:15 AM
    Schorlaship for masters in computer engineering
    Hi,

I am a fourth year female student at Maseno University in Kenya, pursuing a degree in computer engineering. I will be graduating in December and will want to go for Masters in any university in U.K. preferably Imperial college london. Is there any scholarships offered or any financial Aid I can get?
    Lavina Posts: 31, Reputation: 9

Jan 12, 2006, 05:27 PM
    The Imperial College in London has a funding program for oversea students listed below;

Overseas Students
    There are national scholarships for overseas students, called ORS awards, which cover the difference between the overseas fees (£10,850) and the home fees (£3,010). These awards are prestigious and competitive. The student or supervisor has to find the funds for the remainder of the fees and the bursary. To ensure eligibility for these awards, please apply as early as possible, e.g. in early November for the competition of the subsequent year. Please refer to the 2005 Guidelines for the ORS Awards Scheme.

Fees: overseas students fees are currently £10,850. The ORS award covers the difference between overseas fees and the EPSRC home fees.

Scholarships are also available. For oversea students there are two:

British Chevening Scholarships, MSc, Anyfield of study, 2006, Any nationality other than USA. See www.chevening.com Full or partial award, Apply through local British Council/British Embassy.

CSFP Academic Staff and General Scholarships, MSc or PhD, Any field of study, 2006, Minimum 2:1 first degree or MSc within the last 10 years. Open to Commonwealth citizens permanently resident in a Commonwealth country other than the UK. See www.acu.ac.uk, Full award, closing date is 31 December 2005 in own country.

This is the web site http://www.ic.ac.uk/P1337.htm#Other

I hope this helps you. You might also try to visit the web site. http://www.imperial.ac.uk/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships for masters in europe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Am a fresh architecture graduate, I am lebanese , I speak four languages, arabic, english, french and italian. Am looking forward to finish masters in europe, yet a scholarship is a must for my case.( masters in the field of architecture, urban planning, environmental studies) Any suggestions...

Computer engineering project [ 3 Answers ]

* * * * * Hi to all, I'm new here and I want to ask... :confused: does anyone have a good idea for a computer Engineering project especially in hardware or networking?? Thanks... :)

Masters in Commerce+MBA in (MIS) now what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have done my Masters in commerce and then MBA in manag. Info Sys now I am planning to do Masters in Computer Science in Software Eng... I am not sure why I should do it but there is a good scope of a better job after that I feel. I have also passed a few Networking exams. Any suggestion... ...

View more questions Search