Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kool_123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 05:54 AM
    B2B introduction letter
    How can I write a letter to introduce my company to a new company ?
    Kool_123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 05:57 AM

How to write a letter to introduce your company ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2010, 06:33 AM

Hello Kool:

Successful marketing involves so much more than a letter. Business's receive tons of letters every day. Even if you wrote the best letter in the world, if that's ALL you do, nothing will come of it.

Fortunately, there are marketing agency's who specialize in getting you business. No, it's not cheap.

excon
    LindyPeach13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 08:32 AM
    B2B ~

If you are not already a member.. join Linked In. Great networking site & more. It's like Facebook for business. Also Google has tools/wizards that walks you through putting your company online.. address. Info. Website. Link to you... Ability to select keywords that will put your company in search results when people type and keywords you've selected. All this awesome marketing for free on most things. Interested in hearing more... I have been very successful in Marketing, to include Marketing & PR a newly built hospital... and understand tight startup budgets.. thinking outside the box! Also I was in Advertising Sales.. Would love to chat. LP
    LindyPeach13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 10:06 AM
    Agree w/excon. Only way to intro your company to a potential & desired client. IN PERSON! Do you want to do business with a company you don't know or haven't heard of before? No.

You have to put a face to your company.. your selling yourself first. Then they will be more open to actually hear what you have to offer. If you don't have time, send someone else. Believe me, the companies who took time & were not pushy right from hello.. earned my business & when selling got me the door.. especially with older companies & a must w mom/pop business.

FYI ~ be nice to the 'gate.keepers' that's your ticket in. Having been on both sides do not underestimate their power and/or knowledge.. the boss/owner etc expect them to filter

Then you can always send a follow up letter...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self introduction letter [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to request 'Ask Me' members what a self-introduction letter is. What is the difference with a letter of motivation or cover letter ? I would welcome any example, sample or link. Thanks C Regards my previous question about self introduction letter or introduction letter. My...

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have just satarted a placement company. But I donot know how to write company introduction letter to my clients company. Plese help me

B2B Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Please forward B2B introduction sample letters for paper product

View more questions Search