Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpnbyrd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2013, 01:34 AM
    Too many ibuprofen?
    I have a horrific headache and a ton of stress. I have taken 7 600mg ibuprofen and about 4 shots of patron. Should I be worried?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2013, 01:44 AM
    Yes, because people should know that they should not take so much, it it bad for your stomach. If pain that serious you should consider medical attention
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 22, 2013, 01:47 AM
    That is too much ibuprofin but it won't kill you. It is not good for the kidneys even at normal doses, and with booze, extra bad, so drink lots of water and take a bath or shower for the headaches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible damage from too much Ibuprofen [ 3 Answers ]

In the 5 days prior to the pain starting I had a really bad fever/sore throat, for which I was taking ibuprofen. I was taking 200mg tabs, 2 at a time as suggested on the bottle. However there were points where I would take 2 ibuprofen wait 3 hours, and nothing would happen, so I would go back and...

Ibuprofen 600mg [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been given this 600mg prescription of ibuprofen following a miscarriage induction also by prescription. I was 10weeks pregnant today and the pain is nearly unbearable. I have taken two pills over the course of the afternoon and the pain has not stopped. Can I take a pill and a half...

Ibuprofen (Prescription) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have found out that there is a prescription for ibuprofen. 600 mg for each tablet. Somebody said to me that you can take one pill and sometimes when they are feeling lots of pain they take two. What is the directions for the prescription form of ibuprofen with 600 mg pills. Thank...

Dogs and ibuprofen [ 3 Answers ]

Can I give my 90 dog ibuprofen

View more questions Search