Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bero2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 10:09 PM
    How I do if I didn't have report to workescomp?
    I flowing with lower and the lower toled me what you have? And I told him I did surgery carpel tunnel in right hand and I need do it anther one in left hand also, and he told me going to doctor I know him to do it this surgery ,and he will give you the reports you need put I told him I trust for my doctor to do it for me my surgery about this Doctor not accept for give me any report to judge, About the first time I saw the judge I filling he believe my case,and after this the lower told me the judge he will give you 3000$ only and than told coming to my office and than he brings some one in telephone and started make Negotiations with me to lived my case and I take 10000$ and I not accepted and told him I don't like made with me negotiations I will be wait to the owner (Judge) until if gives me zero I will be accepted, about I don't like this way and this game with lower and Insurance company, The lower spoke again the last time and tole me you did not listen to me and if you don't accepted to take 10000$ from insurance I will be Withdraw the case and when I rev used hang up telephone front my face and than I was going to what the next time I will be see the Judge I get it the appointment after one week and there are no Translator because my language Arabic and the lower he must request for me translator also about this lower is levied every thing what can I do? Can I going with my wife without any lower.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 11:07 PM

As near as I can make out, you sought a lawyer (not "lower") to represent you concerning a worker's compensation claim, but you didn't agree with the lawyer's attempt to negotiate a settlement. If I am reading your question correctly, you would rather go before a judge than negotiate a settlement. It doesn't work that way. If you refuse to negotiate you won't accomplish anything by seeking to go before a judge. And trying to do it without a lawyer representing you (as well as engaging in good faith negotiation), is guaranteeing that you will loose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 2003. Linking repeat accounts from one months report to the next months report. [ 13 Answers ]

I use aging reports at work for accounts which I import into excel 2003 each month. A lot or most of these accounts are carried forward from last months report because they are still in aging again this month. I would like to link the individual accounts either by workbook or worksheet when they...

Can the mortgage company still report a foreclosure on my credit report ? [ 6 Answers ]

In 2005 I filed bankruptcy and did not reaffirm my mortgage. I am walking away from my house 2010 - can the mortgage company still report a foreclosure on my credit report now, in 2010, even though I am not longer responsible and it was included and is already on my credit report as forgiven back...

Can a debt collector report on a credit report that the wrong date was open [ 2 Answers ]

Your post is somewhat confusing, but this is my best guess: You opened a credit card in 2005 and defaulted on the payments. The credit card company sold the debt to a collection agency, probably in 2008, so the agency is listing their open date as 2008. You want to know if this is legal......

Failure to report auto and false report form to probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

I know now what my probation officer is charging me with failure to report a truck that was purchased for me and saying a false report forms and failure to report What can happen to me

View more questions Search