Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    verini Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 05:02 PM
    True or false most of the species that have left earth are now extinct today?
    True or false most of the species that have left earth now are now extinct today?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2011, 05:47 PM
    Left earth to go where?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 17, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Think about it. What is the definition of extinct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True or false [ 0 Answers ]

After World War II US economists, US business, and US diplomats favored Latin America's efforts to diversify their own economies and build up their own national industry. Answer True False

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

True or false [ 2 Answers ]

Are all home based businesses a scam or are there any lagitament home based businesses out there

True or false [ 5 Answers ]

True or false The Colt six-shooter was of little use in fighting the comanche and kiowa.

Species you consider should be extinct. [ 47 Answers ]

If you had to exterminate three types of animals -which ones would they be? None is not an answer so please! Humans are not part of the choice. What criteria would you use? Me? I'd get rid of parasitic worms, snakes and rats. BTW I was tempted to say the chimp based on its nasty...

View more questions Search