Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah-jane123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 10:09 AM
    I'm 12 and need a job in bristol
    I want to help my dad and mum with the holiday by paying for myself any ideas but it has to be reasonible times and jobs I will babysit or anything
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 1, 2012, 11:13 AM
    There aren't a lot of ways to earn money when you are 12, especially because you have to be able to get there and back. So babysitting, yard work, house cleaning, dog sitting and walking are about it, around the neighborhood. If you don't mind unreasonable times, early morning dog walking in the summer is something that a lot of adults with jobs don't mind paying someone to do. Or helping with dishes and small children around dinner time. But you have to be there when you say you will! Put up signs on telephone poles and let parents take the phone calls just in case.
    Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

Bristol pa town tax [ 2 Answers ]

I live in nj and work for a Pennsylvania company... they take bristol tax out of my check.. what do I do at tax time to get that back?? Thanks

Fire at 2008 Trenton Ave.Bristol,PA 19007 [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into a new house and when I went into the basement I noticed that the house burned at one time.Can you tell me when and how it happened and can you tell me if anyone died in this house? ...

Bristol Vent check [ 1 Answers ]

A friend has a trailer and has a musking smell under her cabinets. Can a Bristol vent malfuntion and let sewer gases enter.

Bristol Palin Pregnant Right Now [ 13 Answers ]

Bristol Palin pregnant -- right now - First Read - msnbc.com

View more questions Search