Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msm3ka06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 11:59 PM
    My son has a bad itch
    I don't know what it is... It's form into hives. He's not on any meds. I gave him a bath and rum him down with corozone crème it works for a little while then comes right back what is the skin rash
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Hi msm3ka06,

Rashes can have different causes. New soap or detergent, allergic reaction, skin condition such as eczema, certain illnesses, etc. It would be wise to take him to see his doctor and have it looked at to try and determine the cause. Treatment will vary with whatever the cause may be.
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 6, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Give him benadryl .
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 08:33 PM
    I just went through this with my daughter, and even after benadryl she was still itching and had a rash all over.

The doctor is your best bet. They'll be able to give meds or a cream that should help. It sounds like an allergic reaction to something, but that's just a guess.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear itch,bad headache,bone pain,sore throat and dizziness [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I started having a bad headache about 2 weeks ago. It feels as feel my head is being squeezed from both sides towards the center. I also have a lot of tenderness that starts where the ears are located and travels towards underneath the eyes.It's not the skin that hurts but the actual...

I have a penis itch in my head and it burns when I pee(not bad just a little) [ 3 Answers ]

But I recently masturbated using shampoo as lube.. Could this just be from that?

My son caught my Husband cheating and they got into a fight and my son hurt him bad ! [ 12 Answers ]

Let me start with I have been married 20 years ben together 23 years.Christmas night last year we had a bad bad snow storm I work about 1 hour away,We were suppose to all meet at my sister inlaws for Christmas night but my husband went to a friends close to home because of the storm my son was only...

I got this itch in my ear that I can't itch [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 15 year old that has had this unscratchable itch well I wouldn't call it unscratchable it happens all the time on my left side of my ear... but I look like a dork when I'm in the middle of church and this itch comes on and I'm trying to itch it with my tongue and its not helping and...

My son has a bad cold [ 11 Answers ]

My son has a bad cold. He is two years old. When he coughs he coughs really hard then says ow and is losing sleep over it. I tried giving him cough serup and humidfier... but it is still there and getting worse? Please help so that he won't feel so bad.. its sad to see him so little and not knowing...

View more questions Search