Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khyktn Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Adhesive cartridge for Xyron 850?
    I had originally posted this under 'hobbies' I think it should be in the 'crafts' section. Also, I've found a 3M adhesive/laminating cartridge, but what I need is just the adhesive cartridge only. Hope someone can help me out with this. Please read below, Thx so much!

Do you know of any companies, besides Xyron, that carry refill cartridges like theirs? I've been Googling today and I am having trouble finding an affordable solution. I would not mind in the least finding an 'off-brand' of adhesive cartridge for my Xyron 850, which unfortunately has gone by the wayside due to the 'new and improved' models by this company. I'm very upset that my local craft store has quit carrying their cartridges, so I'm in search of an affordable on-line (discounted) ordering option. I would love to find a 'just-as-good-as' cartridge made by less-expensive company. Thank you for attention in this matter. Kat
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2008, 03:46 AM
    Is the following search the kind that you have already tried?

Xyron 850 Adhesive Cartridge - Google Search
    khyktn Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Dear Clough,

Thank you so much for the information. Yes, I did Google as you had written. However, when I was googling the other day, I did not see one of the websites until today. It was listed as, stickermaker.com. That was a helpful site. But I would love to find an off-brand that makes the cartridges if at all possible. I guess I'm hoping they will be a bit more wallet-friendly. Again, thank you for the info, I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer. Kat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying a shower cartridge [ 1 Answers ]

I know that a shower cartridge is most commonly identified by how it looks. However, I came across one recently that I cannot id. It's a single handle, turn to open and adjust valve. The acrylic knob is held on by a metal clip inside the handle (no screw). Behind the knob are the screws holding on...

Replacing a moen cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

How do I remove the old cartridge from the faucet assembly??

Moen cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

I changed my one handle shower cartridge by moen. This was not easy and had to break it apart to remove. I put a new one in and there was no pressure. I changed this one and got very little improvement. I had great pressure before it was just leaking any ideas??

View more questions Search