Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wernerlechner Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 07:45 AM
    I plan to retiree from Mississippi to Florida for good,
    Sometime this fall I like to retire near Pompano Beach, and Hillsboro Florida, I can a afford between 600 and 700 dollar for a nice apartment, I have a wonderful cat, fixed income only, won't to give up my car. At nearly 70 I only love to eat well, drink well (within reason)
    Live in peace, have a few good friends, enjoy good music, opera & concert . I used to be a super chef, I don't smoke since 10 years.. my question is... IS THERE HOPE...
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 07:49 AM

I don't see why not. Why do you have doubts?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 08:05 AM

There's always hope.

Living the life you want and enjoying it can only bring you happiness.

Follow your dream,your never to old to try something new nor change your life.

Your only 70! You might have a good 20 odd years or more of living to do,go for it,get out there.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 08:17 AM

Go for it! You've earned it. Enjoy! Good Luck.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 08:25 AM

There is not only hope, there is a chance to thrive!

I'm a chef too, so I know you'll make friends fast. People follow food.

I have no idea what kind of accommodations that you'll get for that price range, but there's usually a way.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

God bless you.
    wernerlechner Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    theres always hope.

living the life you want and enjoying it can only bring you happiness.

follow your dream,your never to old to try something new nor change your life.

your only 70! you might have a good 20 odd years or more of living to do,go for it,get out there.
    :)thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a good weightloss plan [ 2 Answers ]

All right, Where do I start. I Want to get healthy, My parents are both ill, I am a young girl.. and I want to take better care of myself, so I can live a long and healthy life. So the first thing (I am doing well at also) Is smoking. I am kicking the butts. Has been Hard, But am doing really...

Give me some good suggestions on my moving plan [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I plan to move soon. I live alone in 1 bedroom APT now and have some furniture-sofa, table(x3), bed-and quite a lot of other stuffs. It will be 700miles trip (It takes about 11hours). I can think 2 options right now. Option #1> U-HAUL : what size of U-haul truck will be good for...

Need a good plan [ 1 Answers ]

As of the new year I've committed to lose weight for my health and to look good. I started on January 5th and I've been running on the treadmill everyday for about 30-40 minutes and I cut out junk food from my diet and I only drink 2 litres of water a day. Yesterday I decided to weigh myself to...

Will this diet plan give me good results? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I just have a question about my diet and exercise plan, I am wondering if you think that it is a healthy one, as well as one that will give me good results. I am an 18 year old female college student, and I only have access to a treadmill; I do not have enough money to join a gym or anything of...

What is a good feeding plan for my dog? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering how many times a day I should feed my dog and how much. He is a seven year old -zu poodle cross. He is some-what one the heavy side, but not a lot. Any answers would be appreciated!

View more questions Search