Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Statue of limitations
    What is the statue of limitations for credit card debt in the state of New Jersey?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Hello kingston:

There is no statute of limitation on debt. If you owe a debt, you owe it forever. There IS, however, a statute of limitations on how long a credit card company has to sue you. That's probably 3 years.

excon
    coxcows Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kingston
    What is the statue of limitations for credit card debt in the state of New Jersey?
    Check out Avoid bankruptcy eliminate credit card debt enjoy financial freedom and debt-free living

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statue of Limitations on a warrant [ 1 Answers ]

I left a work release in another state and the state put out a warrant for my arrest. I am now living in another state where they can't extradite me. I have family back in the state that I left. I have heard that there's a 5 year limit and the state can't do anything if I go back is this true?

Statue of limitations [ 2 Answers ]

Have an old debt owing to a city for a speeding ticket, 17 years ago. Does statue of limitations take affect?

Statue of limitations in nova scotia [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the statue of limitations of credit card debt in Nova Scotia and where I can call or find this proof.I was told there was no such thing but I know this is not true.

Statue of Limitation [ 2 Answers ]

What is the statute of Limitation on a DUI charge in BC or Canada. I have a warrant out of my arrest in BC. I didn't even know about it until I was pulled over in Alberta. I was under the impression from the cop that I talked to on the phone that I had taken care of all of that mess. But then I...

View more questions Search