Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scpattnaik10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2013, 06:10 AM
    Name of the business which require less investment and give more profit ?
    I am not interested in any govt. job or any teaching profession or I don't want to work under any person. I am interested to do my own business. I have completed M. Pharmacy, and I want to stay at my own village with my family members. I have a experience of pharma marketing and I want to do any business related to medicine or anything in which investment is less and Now my age is 30yrs and I have a study loan. So I want settle as early as possible. So please tell me about any business which require less investment and provide more profit?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 14, 2013, 06:14 AM
    You want a magic bullet? There is no such formula. Success requires hard work and generally some investment
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 14, 2013, 06:23 AM
    Big city opportunities don't exist in small towns.
    Go around your village asking people what they wish there was. That is if you can't be a pharmacist for some reason...
    Perhaps disability and injury and elderly aid products? If you have a car or van, you could deliver for many towns around yours.
    There's really no such thing as big profit for small investment, unless you luck out on a new product that you can buy online and resell online. The minute you get success with that, millions of other people will jump in and do it too. So you have to be one step ahead, and move on to the next new thing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2013, 01:50 AM
    Service jobs like janitor, cleaning, house painting have a good return on the dollar invested. But not in the type of work you are looking for.

If you live in a small town, many investments just do not make since. Like selling certain health foods, you have to have a big enough customer base.

If it was scuh a business, there would already be 10 or 12 in your town, since others would be doing it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low investment high profit business [ 5 Answers ]

I m start business with low (300,000) Pakistan rupees but I m not idea what I start business

Business with less investment and more profit [ 3 Answers ]

Hello sir, My father has a shop of ladies suits(wholesale)in chandni chowk... There is no profit at all.He wants to open something else as he is fed up with his (no profit)business.. He is 52 now.. please I would request you to suggest me any new business for him.

Low investment high profit business [ 1 Answers ]

I am a student and I want to start a side businnes with my studies with the investment of rupees 10000-20000. Kindly suggest me business ideas

View more questions Search