Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idrees Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Does veil produce homosexuality?
    According to statistics (few years back) in Pakistan 92% of AIDS cases are because of homosexuality. It is more common in NWFP (west northern area of Pakistan). Veil (hiding of face from men) culture is also common in NWFP. So my question is that is there any link between veil & homosexuality i.e. does veil produce homosexuals (gays)?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Veil?? No, AIDS comes form having unprotected Sexual contract ( normally) with someone else who has it. So those groups of people who have more sexual contacts with more people and less likely use protection have the higher chance.

And AIDS is not because of homosexuality, but happens often in this group because of many in that group live a higher risk life style.
    All one has to do is look at Africa or the US to see that viel has nothing to do with it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrees
    does veil produce homosexuals (gays)?
    Hello I:

No, tight pants do.

excon
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 01:01 PM
    My experience in finding statistics about Islamic countries is that many governments don't keep statistics in any way comparable to Western Countries. I tried to look a lot of stuff up after 911, and there just wasn't much there at all.

Women are allowed to dress "normally" when they are in their home, so men and women who are related, like brothers and sisters, would have a lot of experience having normal, non-sexual relationships with the opposite sex. Homosexuality is pretty much determined early in childhood, and perhaps, is genetic.

I don't think that females under the veil is the cause of Muslim homosexuality. I think that it could be because females are suppressed and oppressed and are not in any way equal to men in many areas. Men may prefer to have sex with equals... and, their culture does tend to worship the male genitals in all areas of their culture...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cause of Homosexuality [ 28 Answers ]

Has anyone actually discovered what causes people to be born homosexual ? Is it genetic, a fault in the DNA, what? Is there a cure ?

Topics in homosexuality [ 4 Answers ]

Why do the administrators of AskMeHelpDesk close threads when good conversation is taking place? Recently I was involved in a conversation that was closed because it was "off topic." The original poster asked about the differences between gay and straight people as they pertain to the judgement...

Topic in Homosexuality [ 14 Answers ]

Apparently AMHD can't take criticism either, given the rapid removal of my previous post. Once again, I'd like to express sadness that topics pertinent to a question cannot be discussed if they are deemed too controversial.

Reversing Judgement + Settlement Agreement On Pierced Corporate Veil [ 1 Answers ]

I was the head of a c corp company that was paying the bills on a film production over a 4 week period. One of the contract employess entered into a contract for equipment rental, the majority of which was paid by my company, a portion was not. I was sued not as a corporation but as an individual...

Lifting of the corporate veil [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've just started the company law subject this semester, I did not understand the "lifting of the corporate veil". Can you give me a detailed explanation on this matter. Regards MMM20

View more questions Search