Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keith93 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Which is STRONGER love or hate?
    Please explain. This is a question that has been asked since we realized what love and hate were but now I'm asking you. Which is stronger love or hate?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 09:54 AM

Love. Love conquers hate.

Hate can eventually be tamed and molded into a less threatening emotion.

That's just my opinion.
    Sarah
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 10:10 AM

Hate... it actually takes energy to HATE someone, and it isn't a natural feeling. It takes a lot more out of you by hating someone rather than by loving them. Hate takes effort, where as love just feels like a natural reaction to strongly liking and relating to someone or something. I also think VERY FEW people have ever actually felt hate. It is easy to say that you "hate" something, but in all honesty, that word is thrown around with little caution to it's actual meaning.

Just my opinion.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 10:26 AM

Hate, for all the reasons KC listed. You have to go out of your way to hate someone. It isn't a normal feeling, it's an emotion that you feel and experience in a negative manner.
    Kittyd123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 10:34 AM

For me It has always been Love.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 10:57 AM

They both have there ways of doing things even though they are so different. To me love can be or lead to pain because it open up your heart to someone with the chance of them breaking it and that causing pain whether they meant to cause it or not. Then the pain can lead to hate.

But I think hate is strong too. It makes you want to scream but diffrently. It makes you want to tear everything apart.

Hate can sometimes over power love and seem stronger but just like hate, love can do the same. I don't see much of a diference between the 2 because they both just the same as they are different.

But then again I believe that hate is indeed stronger. The reason I say that is because it's easier to hate something or someone! A person can hate something for no apparent reason given. They may not be able to figure out why they hate it, but for some odd reason they just hate it. Hate is definitely the stronger emotion of the two!!

I'll chose love over hate any day.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 12:05 PM

Even though they both elicit opposite behaviors, they are the same to me, it all depends on which one you feed the most.

By the way there is a thin line between love, and hate, as they are both intense feelings, and the opposite is apathy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he hate me? Or is he just trying not to love me? [ 5 Answers ]

Mhkay so my ex boyfriend and I were dating for 10months, then we broke up because we were too busy && kept getting into fights. At first we were friends && stuff and we didn't really talk much because we both had the same feelings for each other but the thing is I tried to get over him with another...

Words stronger than love [ 10 Answers ]

So if been dating my boyfriend for five years and I absolutely love him but it's not just love it's stronger than love and we just can't seam to find a word that fits love just doesn't seam strong enough were looking for a word the will exspress all our emotions and love is just so worn out these...

Love & hate [ 4 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for 19 years she left me took our kids six months ago we tried to work it out last month she started acting strange found out she is talking to another man my heart loves hers my mind is angry how do I let her know I love her without getting angry?

Like it, love it, hate it? [ 6 Answers ]

Prisonbreak, my opinion is an AWESOME show! I have bought seasons 1 and 2 and I am almost done with the second season, I am just curios as to everyone else's opinions. TRUTHFULLY, I don't care if you say it's a stupid show, I'm just wondering what other people think of it.

I hate joe but I love him [ 3 Answers ]

Help as just been dumped by my boyfriend all I want to do I love him.now he has done that I have just tried splitting my wrists.I went on holiday and he cheated on me and I forgave him.please help me [email protected]

View more questions Search